Dicor Self-Levelling HAPS Free Sealant, White Part# 13-1315 501LSW-1
Roof Sealant; Use To Create A Watertight Seal Along Roof Edges/ Air Vents/ Vent Pipes And Screw Heads; Compatible With EPDM/ Dicor Diflex II And Britek TPO Roofing; Self-Leveling Paste; White; 10.3 Ounce Tube Part# 13-1315 501LSW-1
Manufacturer part number: 501LSW-1
Roof Sealant; Use To Create A Watertight Seal Along Roof Edges/ Air Vents/ Vent Pipes And Screw Heads; Compatible With EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer)/ Dicor Diflex II And Britek TPO (Thermoplastic Olefin) Roofing; Self-Leveling Paste; White; 10.3 Ounce Tube
HAPS free self-leveling lap sealant creates a secure, secondary seal along the roof’s edges, air vents, vent pipes and screw heads. Compatible with EPDM, TPO and PVC membranes, it adheres firmly to aluminum, mortar, wood, vinyl, galvanized metal, fiberglass and concrete. Ideally suited for aftermarket use, the lap sealant is one of the highest volume products sold in RV stores today. The lap sealant is available in a HAPS free formula that meets the demanding industry requirements while providing a cleaner and safer work environment.
Roof Type: EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer)/ Dicor Diflex II And Britek TPO
Type: Self Leveling Paste
Unit Size: 10.3 Ounce Tube
Unit Quantity: Single
Used To: Seal and Secure Roof Edges/ Air Vents/ Vent Pipes And Screw Heads
- HAPS Free Self-Leveling Lap Sealant Creates A Secure, Secondary Seal Along The Roof’s Edges, Air Vents, Vent Pipes And Screw Heads
- Compatible With EPDM, TPO And PVC Membranes, It Adheres Firmly To Aluminum, Mortar, Wood, Vinyl, Galvanized Metal, Fiberglass And Concrete
- Lap Sealant Is UV Stabilized To Prevent Deterioration And Discoloration
- These Will Not Stain Or Discolor Any Roofing Material To Which It Is Applied
- The Sealant Makes It Possible To Continuously Seal Yet Remain Flexible
Note: Due to being a chemical, this item is a final sale.